Tuesday, August 7, 2012

GOODBYE PSP......

Goodbye psp I had to say A few months ago on a cold winter dayI’ll remember the good times and try not to be sadBut saying goodbye still hurts so bad

I miss you more then I can express My love for you will never grow lessI keep trying to imagine how I will go onI realize tomorrow is another dawn

I’ll always remember the good times we hadRemember the man, Dhruv Raj SharmaI’ll remember you each and every dayAnd if I need to talk to you, I’ll just sit down and call u

One day we’ll be together againTo talk about all the places we beenUntil the time I’ll always treasure

i always remember the roomthe safe nest which was a real way of expressing myself.It was like a little nest that I could settle into.my memories always remember the starting funrock paper scissor ,animal game

Having you was such a great pleasurebecause u act as mentor who ment my waysYou’ve given me hope, inspiration and truthBecause of you I feel never-ending youthWhen heavy storms have come

i miss those magical day i miss Logophilia Etymology

No comments:

Post a Comment